Monday, May 17, 2010

Pictures 7: North Carolina bridge

I freaked out when I saw this bridge from the road. I pulled over and got out to explore. I've never had any fear going into abandoned buildings, though people always warn me about squatters and rotting floors and broken glass and stuff like that. I can't not go inside. If someday I crash through a floor, it will be my repayment to the universe for a lifetime of seeing amazing abandoned houses.

This bridge was located just outside Cherokee, NC, along Route 19 (I think).

Click any image to see the larger version on Photobucket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 more images below the jump...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment