Monday, May 17, 2010

Pictures 11: Youth rodeo in Harmony, North Carolina

After a wrong turn off of I-40, I stumbled upon a youth rodeo in a small town in North Carolina. I got a ton of amazing pictures, which is a damn good thing, because I ended up paying $102 to see this rodeo; a $6 admission fee and $96 to replace the flat tire I got in the parking lot.

Click any image to see it bigger in Photobucket.

Photobucket
This kid was cool.

Photobucket
Listening to the preacher beforehand... Don't they look enthralled by the word of the Lord?

Photobucket
Warming up the horses... it was DUSTY.


18 more pictures below the jump...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And out came the flags... North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Oh, and the Christian flag, 'cause that's a state.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have a feeling the American flag was coveted, and carrying it was a status symbol.

Photobucket
Thank the Lord, there are still sexy cowboys on this earth.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This bronco got REALLY close to me.

Photobucket
The storm started moving in.

Photobucket
Pens

Photobucket
The crowd... that woman in the lower right who is looking at me was about to get up and take a picture herself, but she didn't want to move til I was done. ha

Photobucket
amazing.

Photobucket
I love this ghost horse.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment