Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pictures 12: Fayetteville, West Virginia

On my drive from Knoxville to Pittsburgh, I took US-19 through Fayetteville, West Virginia. And here are some pics to prove it. Also included here are some images of the New River Gorge Bridge.

Click on any picture to see the larger version on Photobucket.

Photobucket
Downtown Fayetteville

Photobucket
I liked this theater. Clearly.

11 images below the jump.



Photobucket
Downtown Fayetteville

Photobucket
This very cool building greets you right as you drive toward downtown.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This little Mexican dude wanted me to take his picture.

Photobucket
No, really, he wanted me to!

Photobucket
This made me crack up. Mannequin legs in a window just off the main drag.

Photobucket
Just North of town is the Canyon Rim Visitors' Center of the New River Gorge National River. It has various overlooks; this one has a great view of the New River Gorge Bridge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another overlook - check out the walkway perched on that precarious-looking rock!

Photobucket
Mmkay, so it's not a landscape. It's just Patrick. But I love this picture. He was doing somethingoranother online and I pretended I was fiddling with the focus on my camera so I could take pretty pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment